- Do you enjoy working with children?
- Do you like having FUN?
- Do you thrive in a FUN and positive environment?
- And most of all, do you LOVE science?
Science Fun For Everyone is always looking for positive and passionate volunteers to help impact our community.
We currently have opportunities at our awesome weekday science camps! If you want to help and have fun at the same time, we’d love to have you!
Must be age 16 or older.
- Background check: It is necessary that you pass a background check. Our children’s safety comes first.
- Training: Formal science training is NOT required.
- Transportation: Volunteers provide their own transportation to and from events.
- Positive Attitude: Our goal is to spread our love and appreciation for science, nature and the world around us. All volunteers MUST be positive and happy. If this does not make you happy, then you cannot volunteer with us.
- Be “Here”: We want the children to be the focus. Please do not have cell phones out when working with the children. We understand something may arise when you need to use the phone. Please step away, so the children always feel important.
- Professional: Although we have fun with cow hearts, tarantulas, volcanoes and more, we still require a clean appearance. No visible piercings (other than ears) and please, no “mountain man” facial hair.
- Morning (9:00am – 1:00pm)
- Afternoon (1:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Full day (9:00am – 5:30pm)
OK, so after going over our requirements, are you still not scared? Well, then look over the volunteer opportunities below and fill out our short registration form.
Descriptions of ongoing opportunities:
All camps are held on weekdays between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm. Track out camps are held at our lab in Cary. During the summer, we’ll have 3 weeks of camp in the Wake Forest area. Volunteers can choose one day or multiple days to volunteer. We have the following timeslots available:
If you have any questions, just click here to send us an email. We greatly value any generous volunteers who help to spread the love for science and nature to children everywhere!
An act of kindness, no matter how small, is never forgotten!
Science Fun For Everyone